Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon….

Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon….

Week FIVE!!! Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure… Karma Lifestyle Yoga & Holistic Health!! Karma – the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect). Good...
To Nourish is to Flourish…

To Nourish is to Flourish…

Week FOUR!!! Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure… Nourish Boutique Spa!! This week, the lucky ducks of Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure (which is me… and Erin) got to experience an incredible afternoon of pampering at Nourish Boutique...
Getting Crafty at Craft Food House!!

Getting Crafty at Craft Food House!!

Week THREE!!! Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure… Craft Food House!! Craft Food House is where aaaaallllllll of this began!!  It’s where Erin and I met to chat about this fantastical idea to showcase some of the awesome businesses in our...
There is no angry way to say “BUBBLES”!!!!

There is no angry way to say “BUBBLES”!!!!

Week TWO!!! Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure… Bubble Balls Cobourg!! Bubbles take us back to a time when things were simpler. Where there was less responsibility. And just the pure joy of blowing, chasing, and popping!!! On our hunt to find the...
Linz & Erin’s First Stop… George and Orange!!

Linz & Erin’s First Stop… George and Orange!!

Week ONE!!! Linz & Erin’s Excellent LOCAL Adventure… GEORGE and ORANGE Taproom & Kitchen!! You know that feeling you get when you walk into a friend’s house… maybe one you’ve only recently met, or maybe it’s a friend you’ve had for years.  It’s it’s a...
Linz & Erin’s EXCELLENT Local Adventure!!!

Linz & Erin’s EXCELLENT Local Adventure!!!

Erin Campbell and I are teaming up!! To experience, and share all that life has to offer… LOCALLY!! We each have a deep love and respect for our professions… of course Erin is one of THE best lifestyle and wedding photographers that Northumberland (and beyond)...